Why become an Edgewood Member?
- Your family will enjoy memorable summers under the sun at our brand new, state of the art tennis and swim club.
- Share a lifestyle of health, fitness and fun for the entire family.
- Improve your tennis game with our USTA certified Tennis Pro and unlimited playing on 6 Deco turf courts – day and night.
- Stay in top form with world-class tennis, swim and fitness facilities.
- Make a splash with our aquatic programs and swim teams for every age and level.
- Mix and mingle at social events throughout the season.
- Kids will have non-stop fun under the sun with our zero depth entry heated swimming pool, fun water spray features, basketball court and playground.
- Stay all day! Our snack bar, outdoor dining and club amenities will make for carefree summer days.
- Enjoy stress free days of fun and fitness, meet new friends and experience an unforgettable Edgewood Summer!
Membership Programs and Prices for New Members
|Family||$850||$600||Includes the parents and all children 21 years and younger permanently living in the household of the principal members.|
|Couple||$659||$425||Two individuals 21 years of age or older residing at the same address.|
|Individual||$468||$250||Available to all individuals 21 years of age or older.|
|Junior||$425||N/A||Available to individuals under 21 years of age.|
Membership Programs and Prices for Returning Members
Click Edgewood Membership 2020 to see the membership form
If a returning member please fill out Membership Renewal Form Updated
Summer Membership includes use of the entire facility including swimming, tennis, fitness area, and amenities from June 20th to Labor Day only.
Tennis/Fitness Memberships exclude swimming only. Fitness area and amenities are available to all members for no additional fee.
Edgewood is happy to offer reduced membership fees for our armed services, police and fire department members, as well as teachers on annual memberships only. Contact us for information on these special memberships.
$12.50 per person per day. Packages of 10 are available for $100.
Silver Sneakers Program (65+)
|Gym Only Membership||Free||Includes year round access to the gym. During fall/winter (Labor day to Memorial Day) , gym access is from 8am-12pm and 5pm-9pm.|
|Full Access||$50 per Summer Month||During our summer months (Memorial Day to Labor Day) this includes access to all the facilities Edgewood has to offer including outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, pickle ball, paddle tennis, etc.|
What is the Silver Sneaker Program?
- The Silver Sneakers program is offered by participating health care plans allowing adults 65+ to use Edgewood’s gym for free and other facilities at a highly discounted price during the summer.
- Check eligibility Online at https://tools.silversneakers.com/Eligibility/CheckEligibility.
How do I sign up?
- Download our Silver Sneakers Membership Application or ask front desk for a copy
- Print and fill out the form and turn it in to front desk with your Silver Sneakers Membership Card
- If you are turning this form in during the winter/fall you must come from 8am-12pm or 5pm-9pm on weekday and 9am- 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays when an employee will be there to process this application.
See answers to more of your questions check out our Silver Sneakers Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to give us a call if you have any other questions.