Edgewood Summer 2020
We have just heard from Connecticut Department of Public Health and the Torrington Area Health District. What they have said is that we can take the cover off and get the pumps running. They are also having us pay our license fee. We are taking this as positive news. The pool heaters are going to be installed and we will ready once we get the word to open.
We will be assessing membership costs as time goes along. We will pro-rate as necessary. Tennis/Pickle memberships are available and can be upgraded once the pool is open.
We will have more information about camp after the guidelines are set on May 12th by the State of Connecticut.
General Club Changes:
(subject to additions and changes)
Masks will be worn by staff
Staff temperatures will be taken daily
Considering taking temperatures of members as well
Additional staff hired for continual sanitizing
No towels of any kind will be provided
No water coolers will be available
No sports equipment will be provided
Limited number of people allowed in gym at a given time
If there are additional safety measures you would like to see in place in order for you and your family to feel safe, please let us know.
Tennis/Pickleball Are Currently Available
Usage of the tennis and pickle courts is available to our members and their guests ($10). Tennis/Pickle memberships are available.
1. No more than 4 people on a court with the exception if a professional is present, they are the 5th.
2. Recommended that each server uses their own can of balls, in the case of Pickle each server should have their own ball and no hands but those of the server touches them (pick-up with racquet and feet) option to wear gloves
3. Use caution of 6 feet when changing sides or strategy
4. No congregating at the tables (if this happens we will have to remove)
5. Do not use game scoring towe
Stay safe and I hope we will all be on the pool deck soon.